What is a link wheel?
Link wheels refer to the practice of linking external social web 2.0 sites (also called parasite sites) together in to a linked wheel to support your ‘hub’ site. This hub and spoke marketing is not new – Howie Schwartz, one of the pioneers of link wheel development has used link wheels as a tried and tested method for increasing search engine exposure. If you trust in Howie’s methods, then you can trust in IMS’s Link wheel service – as we follow Howie’s strategies and our team has been using this technology for high rankings for a long time.
With a link wheel, you will gain authority from within the major search engines. Chances are you will gain a significant PR boost, traffic and SERP (Search Engine Result Page) ranking by using a link wheel as part of a balanced link building campaign
- Permanent one way backlink
- Guaranteed do-follow anchor text/keyword
- Web 2.0 properties PR4-9
- 100% dofollow
- You get “ALL” unique articles for every web 2.0
- All will be submitted to leading RSS feeds
- All will be pinged to Search Engines.
- Linkwheel is $0.8USD / spoke ( Often a normal linkwheel consist of 10 spokes like that)
- I hereby attach some report samples to help you get to know more about the difference betwwen backlinks and linkwheel.
Please send information below (to email: Sales@backlinks1.net )
+ Keyword + URL
+ Articles(you can sent us articles or us will search articles).
Please check sample report – Link wheel service: Click here to view
— Order Now Link Wheel Service —
After ordered, please send information (to email: Sales@backlinks1.net )